Thrivent Hall Rules
Thrivent Financial Hall is dedicated to offering all guests and patrons a safe and enjoyable time during their visit. To help with this goal, the owners have outlined a list of rules and policies below Please read and adhere to the following rules as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact The Thrivent Financial Hall Box Office at 920-730-3760.
Thrivent Financial Hall events offer the following accommodations for patrons with accessibility needs.
- Every theatre floor has accessibility seating available and accessibility restrooms. Transfer seats are available on the orchestra level. The orchestra level restroom has automatic doors and changing stations.
- The venue is the first venue in Wisconsin to come with a Hearing Loop System for better reception during events. Contact event staff during an event or call the box office at 920-730-3760 for help with obtaining this system during your visit.
- Accessible parking spaces are available in the Washington Street ramp. Valet parking is also available for most public ticketed events.
- American Sign Language interpretation is available upon request. Please contact the box office 2 weeks before your ticketed event to have these services available during your visit.
- Large print and Braille programs can be produced upon request. To request a document in an alternate format please allow a two weeks’ notice to accommodate this service.
For certain events, arriving late may result in guests being asked to wait in the lobby until a designated break period. To avoid frustration, The Thrivent Financial Hall recommends that you arrive no later than 45 minutes before a ticketed event to make sure you have plenty of time to find parking and get to your seat.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. Smaller bags may be subject to inspection by event staff and security. Guests may refuse searches and event staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
The Thrivent Financial Hall keeps the show going despite exterior weather. In the case of a cancellation due to artist cancellation, the venue will make announcements as soon as possible. If your ticketed event is canceled, please call 920-730-3760. to ask about rescheduling or ticket refund procedures and policies.
The Thrivent Financial Hall allows children entry into most shows at the venue. If a show or event is age-restricted it will be described as such in the program description or program guide. If a child is disruptive during an event, the child and their accompanying parent or guardian may be asked to wait in the lobby.
All guests require a ticket regardless of age.
The Thrivent Financial Hall only asks that guests dress for comfort. However, the temperature may be cool to cold in the theatre, so the owners recommend wearing layers for maximum comfort and warmth.
Outside food and drink are not allowed in the theater for most events and shows. Refreshments are available from concessions stands before the show and during intermission. Only Fox Cities P.A.C. cups and water bottles are allowed in the theater and the venue encourages patrons to avoid unwrapping or eating noisy snacks during the show.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 920-730-3760. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item. The Thrivent Financial Hall does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
The Thrivent Financial Hall restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Alcoholic or other Beverages
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Bags (larger than 10”x 8”x 8”)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Other items that in the judgment of Thrivent Financial Hall management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
Smoking is not allowed at the venue. Please speak with event staff regarding designated smoking areas outside of the venue.